1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Put bean sprouts, water chestnuts and peppers in a Medium If You Care Roasting Bag on a baking sheet or shallow roasting pan, then place the whole salmon filet in the bag on top of the veggies.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk together sesame oil, soy sauce, rice vinegar, honey and the optional red pepper flakes, then pour mixture on top of the salmon in the bag. Sprinkle the salmon and vegetables with the chives.
4. Fold the open end of the Roasting Bag upwards to close and roast in the oven for 35 minutes or until desired temperature.
5. Carefully rip or cut open the If You Care Roasting Bag and remove the salmon from the top and let rest on a platter. Remove the vegetables and serve along side the salmon.