1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Trim off the excess fat from roast, then smother with olive oil and rub on your choice of steak seasoning such as Borsair Peppercorn and coarse sea salt.
3. Place the roast in the center of an If You Care Medium Roasting Bag with the seam side up and place on a baking sheet. Add the red wine and garlic to the bag, then fold the open end of the bag tightly towards the top as many times as possible to seal.
4. Roast for 1 hour or until meat reaches an internal temperature of 150 degrees F, then remove from the Roasting Bag and let rest for another 10 minutes.
5. Transfer to a platter and serve!
Tip: We recommend pairing with a parmesan polenta and roasted carrots!