1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Line a baking sheet with If You Care Parchment Paper, then place the pizza crust on top.
3. First sprinkle the parmesan cheese on the crust, then lay out the pear slices and fig halves and cover them with the blue cheese crumbles and hazelnuts.
4. Bake for 20-30 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
5. Finish with a drizzle of Balsamic Glaze, slice and serve!
Tip: if the edges of your crust begin to overbrown, simply cover them with strips of If You Care Recycled Aluminum Foil so your pizza can continue to bake!