1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Place the cauliflower florets in a food processor until there is a fine flour-like consistency.
3. Place the cauliflower flour in a square of doubled up If You Care Cheesecloth and squeeze out all excess moisture. Line a baking sheet with If You Care Parchment Paper and place the cauliflower rice on the sheet, then bake for 12 minutes.
4. Remove the cauliflower rice from the baking sheet and set aside to let cool.
5. Once the cauliflower rice is cooled, add the eggs and cheeses, blending together. Then add the herbs, garlic powder and sea salt and mix until smooth.
6. Line another baking sheet or pizza pan with If You Care Parchment Paper then pat out a round crust. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown, then remove from the oven and set aside.
7. When crust has cooled, top with marinara, garlic and parmesan cheese, then mozzarella, tomatoes and prosciutto.
8. Bake for 25 minutes then top with basil leaves, slice and serve.