1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream the butter and sugars together and add the egg and vanilla, beating until smooth.
3. In a separate bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Add to butter mixture, alternating between oats and flour mixture until fully incorporated.
4. Mix in cherries, chocolate chips and walnuts until just combined.
5. Line a baking pan with If You Care Parchment Paper. Using your hands, divide dough into 8-10 even balls and space out evenly on the parchment, flattening slightly (note: you may need to bake in multiple batches).
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown. Allow cookies to cool before transferring to a wire rack.