1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Place ham on a cutting board and slice a shallow diamond pattern along the outer skin and fat. Place the ham skin and fat side up in the center of an If You Care Extra Large Roasting Bag with the seam side up. Fold the open end of the bag tightly towards the top as many times as possible to seal and place the ham in the oven to roast for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
3. While the ham is roasting, mix honey, mustard, luxardo juice, dark brown sugar and unsalted butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir until the mixture begins to have the consistency of honey and set aside.
4. Remove the ham from the oven and cut a flap out of the Roasting Bag to access the ham. Cover the entire top of the ham with pineapple slices and secure them with toothpicks topped with a luxardo cherry.
5. Using a basting brush, paint on the glaze from the saucepan to cover the entire exposed area of the ham. Cover the ham with the Roasting Bag flap and return to the oven for 1 hour.
6. Transfer ham to a cutting board to rest for 15 minutes. Remove pineapple, cherries and toothpicks, placing the fruit on a small serving platter. Carve and serve.