1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
2. Remove giblets and neck from the inside of the turkey. Discard or reserve for gravy if desired.
3. Rub the turkey (inside and out) with ¼ cup sea salt, and then rinse with cold water. Pat the turkey dry completely both inside and out.
4. Stuff with your choice of bread crumbs or stuffing mix and chopped onions, carrots, celery, 4 quarters of lemon and 4 bulbs crushed garlic.
5. In a small bowl, mix butter with rosemary, thyme and remaining garlic minced.
6. Separate the skin on the breast from the muscle and rub the butter mixture underneath the skin and then all over the turkey.
7. Using If You Care Kitchen Twine, secure the wings to the body of the turkey and close the neck and bottom gap.
8. Carefully place the turkey, breast side up, in an If You Care Extra Large Roasting Bag with the seam side up on a large baking sheet. Place any remaining vegetables and 4 lemon quarters inside the bag beside the turkey.
9. Secure the opening of the Roasting Bag by folding towards the top of the turkey and roast for 3 hours.
10. Carefully cut or rip the top of the Roasting Bag to expose the turkey. Use extreme caution, as the steam will be very hot. Place the turkey back in the oven until desired brownness or until your meat thermometer reaches 165 degrees F.
11. Carefully remove the turkey from the Roasting Bag by lifting and let it rest on a cutting board or platter for at least 20 minutes.
12. While the turkey is resting, you can reserve some of the drippings in the Roasting Bag to use for gravy before composting the bag.