1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Peel and finely slice cipollini onions. Add onions to the center of an If You Care Medium Roasting Bag placed seam side up on a baking sheet or roasting pan and add olive oil.
3. Coat the tenderloin generously with olive oil and sprinkle onion soup spices on all sides. Add the remaining spices to the bag. Place the tenderloin sideways inside the Roasting Bag then add the red wine. Fold the open end of the bag tightly towards the top as many times as possible to seal.
4. Roast for 35 minutes, then remove bag from the oven. Carefully cut open the top of the bag to reveal the roast and add pears. Cook uncovered for another 15 minutes or until meat reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees F.
5. Remove the tenderloin from the Roasting Bag and place on a cutting board to rest for 5 minutes, then slice and serve.