1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Rinse chicken inside and out and dry thoroughly.
3. Truss the wings and legs to the bird with If You Care Kitchen Twine and place it inside the center of an If You Care Medium Roasting Bag seam side up on top of a baking sheet. Add mushrooms.
4. Mix together lemon zest, lemon juice, 3 tbsp melted butter, white wine and olive oil, then pour over the chicken and mushrooms in the Roasting Bag.
5. Fold the open end of the bag tightly towards the top as many times as possible to seal and roast for 1 hour, then remove and carefully rip or cut the top of the Roasting Bag to reveal the chicken. Roast for another 25 minutes uncovered.
6. Lift chicken out of the Roasting Bag and let it rest. Remove the mushrooms and add to the carved chicken.