1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Lay out pie shell in an If You Care Paper Cake & Pie Pan. Then place in preheated oven for about 15 minutes or until slightly browned, then let cool.
3. Mix together the eggs, heavy cream, salt and pepper and granulated garlic, then set aside.
4. Sprinkle the cheeses on the bottom of the pie crust, then the onions, mushrooms, and bacon. Pour the egg mixture on top of the cheese and vegetable and place in the oven for about 40 minutes or until the quiche is set.
5. Remove from oven and slice!