1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
2. In the bowl of an electric mixer, combine the melted butter and bananas. Add the sugars, eggs, vanilla, baking soda and sea salt and mix until smooth. Then slowly add the flour until the mixture is combined. Add the nuts last then set mixture aside.
3. In another bowl, combine all streusel ingredients until evenly distributed.
4. Pour the loaf cake mixture into one If You Care Paper Loaf Pan, then top with half of the streusel mixture and set the rest aside. Bake the loaf cake for 50 minutes to 1 hour.
5. When the loaf cake is finished baking (when a toothpick inserted comes out clean), top with the remaining streusel mix. Let cool, then slice and serve!