1. Preheat the oven to 420 degrees F.
2. Crumble the graham cracker squares in a food processor, then add the cinnamon and butter and combine until the mixture can be formed into a crumbly ball, then line the If You Care Paper Cake & Pie Pan with the crust and refrigerate.
3. Place the cream cheese in the bowl of an electric mixer and mix until smooth. Add the eggs until blended, then add the sugar and cornstarch until the mixture is creamy and smooth.
4. Add the crème fraiche, lemon zest, and vanilla extract until incorporated.
5. Pour the mixture into the chilled crust, then bake for 35-40 minutes or until cheesecake is set, then let cool and put in the refrigerator.
6. While cheesecake is chilling, you can make the blueberry topping by mixing together the lemon zest and juice, granulated sugar and cornstarch on medium heat. Once the mixture is combined, add the blueberries and stir together for about 2 minutes. Pour mixture onto your cheesecake and let it cool in the refrigerator for at least an hour, then slice and serve!