1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Lay out one sheet of If You Care Parchment Paper on a sheet pan.
3. Place the garlic in a pile in the center of the sheet of Parchment Paper, then top with olive oil. Place the two pieces of salmon on top of the garlic and olive oil and top with herbs, salt and pepper. Then scatter the halved tomatoes around and on top of the salmon.
4. Carefully fold the sheet of parchment lengthwise on top of the salmon, then twist the open ends closed and fold them upwards. Place the pan in the oven and let roast for about 30 minutes.
5. Remove the pan and carefully open the parchment to let the steam out and place each piece of salmon on separate plates. Pour the broth from the parchment onto the salmon and top with the roasted cherry tomatoes, then serve and enjoy!