Makes 12 Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 350 Degrees F.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and poppy seeds, then set aside.
3. In the bowl of an electric mixer, combine the butter, sugar, lemon zest and ginger until thoroughly combined, then add the eggs.
4. Then, alternate between adding the flour mixture and the yogurt to the batter and mix until smooth.
5. Line a muffin pan with If You Care Baking Cups and add batter to the cups, filling to about ¾ full and bake for 30-40 minutes until the tops are golden brown. Let cool and enjoy!