1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Add all the ingredients for the date filling in a medium pan. Stir and break up larger pieces of dates while over medium heat until a creamy consistency appears and all liquids are absorbed. Set aside to slightly cool.
3. Combine all the topping ingredients in a medium bowl or food processor and mix until just incorporated.
4. Line a square baking pan with If You Care Parchment Paper and fill with about ½ of the topping mixture. Then add the date filling and top with the remaining topping mixture.
5. Bake for 30-35 minutes until golden brown, then remove and allow to cool. Once cooled, place in the refrigerator for a few hours, then cut bars and serve.