Serves 2 or works as an appetizer
1. In a small bowl, combine minced garlic, rosemary, olive oil, salt and pepper. Rub mixture over rack of lamb and marinate in the refrigerator for no less than 2 hours.
2. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
3. On a large baking sheet or shallow roasting pan, place rack of lamb (fat size up) and excess olive oil and herb mixture in the center of an If You Care Medium Roasting Bag placed seam side up. Place bag on a baking sheet or a shallow roasting pan. Fold the open end of the bag tightly towards the top as many times as possible to seal.
4. Roast at 450 degrees F for 10 minutes, then turn heat down to 400 degrees F and roast for another 10 min.
5. Carefully open Roasting Bag either with scissors or simply by ripping so that the lamb is exposed and roast for another 5 minutes. Use extreme caution as the steam will be very hot.
6. When lamb is roasted to desired temperature or reads 135 degrees F on your meat thermometer, remove from the oven. Transfer to a serving platter and let rest for 10 minutes.