1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Place squash in a bowl and toss with olive oil and salt and pepper, then place on a baking sheet lined with If You Care Parchment Paper and roast for 20 minutes, or until slightly browned and tender, then remove an let cool in a bowl.
3. Add bread cubes to a large bowl and toss with olive oil, salt and pepper and place on the same baking sheet and If You Care Parchment Paper. Bake for about 10 minutes or until bread is crisp. Place in a bowl and allow to cool.
4. Place hazelnuts on the Parchment and bake for 5-10 minutes until browned slightly, then allow to cool in a small bowl.
5. Add grapefruit to a small bowl and toss with sugar. Add to the Parchment and roast for about 15 minutes until fragrant and tender.
6. In a large bowl, add (in order) little gem leaves, radicchio, arugula, squash, bread cubes, hazelnuts, burrata, figs, then grapefruit. Season with salt and pepper and dress with your choice of vinaigrette. We like to dress this salad with a simple apple cider vinaigrette.