1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Coat the salmon with olive oil and season liberally with salt and pepper and a splash of the lemon juice.
3. Place an If You Care Medium Roasting bag with the seam side up on a rimmed baking sheet or shallow roasting pan. Place the salmon in the center of the bag and layer the lemon slices on top, then fold the open end of the bag tightly towards the top as many times as possible to seal.
4. Roast for 25 minutes, then remove the Roasting Bag from the oven and cut or rip the top of the bag off to expose the salmon. Add the asparagus and drizzle with olive oil. Place back in the oven and roast for 10-15 minutes, or until desired doneness.
5. When the salmon is done, transfer to a platter with the asparagus and top with fresh dill.