Makes 9 bars
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In the bowl of a stand mixer or electric mixer, cream the butter and brown sugar until smooth. Then add the vanilla extract and brown eggs.
3. In a separate bowl, combine the flours, graham cracker crumbs, baking powder and sea salt, then add to electric mixer and combine just until a thick dough forms.
4. Line a square baking pan with If You Care Parchment Paper and press the dough to line the bottom. Spread the marshmallow fluff onto the dough and top with the chocolate chips. Finally, distribute the mini marshmallows evenly across the top, completely covering the chocolate chips.
5. Bake for about 25 minutes, then cool, slice and enjoy or place the cooled pan in the refrigerator for two or more hours, then slice and serve.