1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Slice the stem of rhubarb in half lengthwise, then slice across into small pieces. Core the strawberries and quarter. Place the sliced fruit in an If You Care Paper Loaf Pan and squeeze the lemon juice to coat, then sprinkle sugar on top and allow to sit.
3. In a medium bowl combine flour, brown sugar, baking powder, nutmeg, salt and butter. To create the crumble mixture, use a pastry pastry blender, knives, or even your hands, incorporate all ingredients into the butter to create large crumbs.
4. Top the fruit with the crumble mixture, then place in the oven to bake for 30-35 min.
5. Let cool for about 5 minutes and serve.