1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Cut each piece of swordfish into two portions and place inside the middle of an If You Care Medium Roasting Bag seam side up on a baking sheet or roasting pan.
1. In a small bowl, mix lemon juice, mirin, rice vinegar, soy sauce and scallions. Pour mixture over swordfish steaks in the Roasting Bag and fold the open end of the bag tightly towards the top as many times as possible to seal.
3. Roast in the oven for 20 minutes, then remove from the oven and open the bag by either ripping or cutting with scissors. Expose the steaks and top with serrano peppers.
4. Put the swordfish back in the oven under the broiler for 5 minutes, watching carefully for any burning. Remove from the oven and serve immediately.