1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Remove seeds from squash and clean off excess squash using a fine mesh sieve.
3. Place wet seeds on a dry cloth or paper towel and dry. Once seeds are dry, place them in a bowl and add salt and pepper, red pepper flakes, Za’atar spices, garlic powder and drizzle with olive oil.
4. Line a baking sheet with If You Care Parchment Paper and place seeds on top in a single layer.
5. Roast in 10 minute increments, stirring and making sure not to burn. Roasting time will depend on the dryness of the seeds, so be sure to regularly check to make sure they don’t burn.
6. When seeds are crispy and golden, remove and enjoy!