SOME HELPFUL TIPS
If You Care Non-Stick Parchment Roasting Bags were developed to help you roast the perfect tender, juicy meal every time.
1. The bottom seam is meant as a way to let steam out of the roasting bag and is not liquid proof, so it is best no to fill the bags with too much liquid.
2. Easily prepare a “one pot meal” by roasting vegetables such as onions, potatoes or carrots with your meat.
3. After cooking, make a delicious gravy by simply adding liquid and corn starch or flour to the juices at the bottom of the bag.
4. Prepare a single serving of whole fish accompanied by vegetables in one roasting bag to create and elegant and no-mess dinner. After roasting according to your recipe, carefully place the unopened roasting bag on a plate and simply tear the top of the roasting bag to serve.
5. Add fresh herbs to your roasting bag and the steam will envelop and infuse your meal with the herbed aroma.
6. To brown your meal, carefully tear off the front panel of the bag. With the top of the meat exposed, roast until desired brownness.
Use extreme caution when opening a roasting bag after cooking, as the steam can be very hot. Do not lift a roasting bag already filled with ingredients as the parchment can tear.